Over 2,000 fonts
macFonts expands your font collection with over 2,000 never-before seen fonts designed by our exclusive SummitType™ font foundry. Every Mac font in the macFonts includes a single user license, can be used for any personal AND commercial use (for-profit) project, are fully embeddable (i.e. for PDF files), and include complete character sets that support international languages and symbols.
OpenType - The Industry Standard
All of the fonts in designed by Macware are OpenType which means they stay sharp and clear at any size. OpenType fonts are the industry standard that major font foundries like Adobe, Microsoft and LinoType all use.
Style and Variety
You will find fonts in every style to get the creative juices flowing with these hand picked fonts! Styles include basic, script, headline, creative, modern, fun, and more! Check out our font samples to see just a few of the 1000's included in macFonts.
Compatible with all Mac applications
All fonts in macFonts are 100% compatible with all of your programs, so you can install and use them right away. Use macFonts in ALL of your applications, including: iWork & iLife, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Logo Design Studio 2.0, and any other program that uses fonts.
- Over 2,000 OpenType fonts
- All of the fonts in MacFonts are new from our SummitType foundry.
- All fonts are commercial use: No royalties or fees to pay.
- All MacFonts are OpenType. With OpenType fonts, everything you need is contained in a single file that is compatible with all of your applications.
- Each font boasts a complete character set that includes international symbols and alternative characters.
- All fonts are 100% embeddable in common file formats like PDF.
- All fonts in MacFonts are 100% compatible with all of your programs, so you can install and use them right away.
Mac OS X 10.1 or later (for fonts)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later (for font manager)
Once Font Book is open you can simply drag and drop the newly named MacFonts folder into the left pane called Collections. This will add all fonts in the folder into fonts now available to use in your applications.
PLEASE NOTE: Having all fonts active at once may slow down your computer. You can right click on the new MacFonts collection and choose the Disable "MacFonts" option to deactivate all the fonts in the collection. Then just select the fonts you want to use and choose the Enable Fonts. option from the right click menu that opens when you right click on any of the selected fonts.
1. Once the CD is in the drive and on your desktop, launch the welcome window by double-clicking on the Macware Fonts CD icon.
2. Run the included FontManager by clicking on the icon on the left side (it says "click here to start").
3. This will launch the FontManager. Now you will see two windows. The left window shows you the Fonts on the MacFonts 2 disc. The right Window shows you the Fonts that are already installed on your system.
4. From the left window, find a font that you would like to install and click on either the "Install Permanently" or "Activate Temporarily" buttons.
Install Permanently will keep the font installed even after a system restart.
Activate Temporarily will allow the font to be installed until the next system restart.
5. That's it! Depending on which button you click the font will either be installed you're your applications permanently or temporarily.
You should choose this method if you are interested in installing large amounts of fonts in one click.
Add macFonts to your cart and receive 50% off on the related products below:
Easy illustration and design software so you can create stunning graphic designs and vector art 1,000 logo templates and 2,800 objects help you create a beautiful logo in a snap Create a great looking website in minutes!
Easy illustration and design software so you can create stunning graphic designs and vector art
1,000 logo templates and 2,800 objects help you create a beautiful logo in a snap
Create a great looking website in minutes!