Accounting made easy
macProfit is the easiest way to keep your business organized and running smoothly without spending endless hours on bookkeeping. Not only does macProfit generate professional looking invoices, but it also allows you to easily add and manage clients, monitor your accounts, keep track of inventory, and generate detailed reports so you can spend more time increasing your profits and less on the hassle of paperwork.
macProfit's easy interface and design makes managing your clients and billing a snap. Create multiple databases if you serve multiple clients, generate customized reports to see who owes you or has paid during a certain time period, and even manage your inventory by quickly adding SKUs, unit price, gross, cost of good sold, tax, currency, label color, and custom fields. Having everything in one place will save you time and money!
Create stylish invoices
In today's business, image is everything. Let macProfit create elegant invoices for you. Choose an invoice template and utilize the layout editor to change the position of the name, address, and other info. You can also change colors, alignment, background, stroke, logo, and much more. You can completely customize the look and feel of your invoices, easily.
Unmatched powerful features
Other powerful features included in macProfit include flexible tax settings, PDF export & emailing (also with email templates), foreign currency support, client specific settings: layouts, term of payment, salutation, automatic margin calculation, and much more. Try macProfit for free for 15 days and see for yourself!
Work in your office or at home or anywhere you want. Synchronize with Dropbox, Google Drive or whatever your favorite cloud is.* Your data will be synchronized when you are online again. *iCloud excluded because it works only with apps sold on the App Store.
Easy billing and client management for freelancers who use a Mac.
Get Simply Organized: Always keep your invoices and estimates at a glance. Never forget who owes you.
Send stylish invoices: In today's business, image is everything. Let macProfit create elegant invoices for you.
Easy to Manage Clients: Your clients are building up your business.
Inventory on the Fly: Keep track of your stock with zero effort.
Powerful Reports: Generate reports and statements in your own design which reflects your professionalism.
Cloud Ready: Synchronize macProfit with Dropbox, Google Drive or whatever your favorite cloud is.*
*Please note: iCloud excluded because it works only with apps sold on the App Store.
Other features include:
- Create invoices (also recurring, discounts, sequential invoices)
- User defined layouts: PDF Backdrops, additional pages for Terms & Conditions, add your own logo, many dynamic fields
- Track payments: payments by invoices, payments by clients, account statements
- Generate reports: payments, documents, built-in stock count
- PDF export & emailing (also with email templates)
- Smart Folders
- Write & track estimates
- Reminder for overdue invoices
- Flexible tax settings
- Foreign currency support
- Use for multiple businesses (multiple databases
- Inventory management: different catalogs (also smart catalogs), colored items for better focusing, inventory control by using the stock control, import items from CSV files (also export)
- Drag & drop invoice creation
- Support for custom document types
- Custom fields
- Custom # (Number) formatter
- Client specific settings: layouts, term of payment, salutation
- Document processing (merge, convert, etc.)
- Automatic margin calculation
- ...and more
Mac OS X 10.7.4 and later (Intel required)
7Mb Hard Disk Space
## ENTERING YOUR LICENSE CODE ##
1. Open macProfit Application
2. Click on "macProfit" on the top menu bar.
3. Click on "Registration" in the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your Name and License code EXACTLY as shown above, into the Registration dialog.
5. Click Register.
6. Close and reopen macProfit and your done.
If you would like to change the look of the logo object on the canvas, click the object to see the anchors appear around the object. You can then click on a corner anchor and drag the anchor to resize the object (hold down the Shift button on the keyboard to keep the aspect ratio of the object as you resize it).
You can also add a filter to the selected object by clicking the Effects icon in the Inspector toolbar. Click the Filters tab, check the "Apply All Filters" checkbox and then browse through the filters from the dropdown arrow. You can remove any filter at any time by simply unchecking the individual filter or the "Apply All Filters" checkbox.
Add macProfit to your cart and receive great discounts on the related products below: