Full vector graphics & canvas
Make your logo as large as you want! Vector tools allow you to scale your logo to any size without losing sharpness or clarity. From web graphics to letterheads to billboards, your logo will look perfect in any size and in any place. With Logo Design Studio 2.0 for Mac, you'll also have the ability to import and export SVG files, giving you the flexibility to edit within Logo Design Studio Pro or any other vector editor.
Logo Design Studio 2.0 has all the tools and features you'll need to create the perfect logo. With Bezier editing tools, unique creative filters, boolean operations and over 2,800 SVG logo objects, you'll have everything you need to create a one-of-a-kind logo that is sure to help you stand out from the pack. Plus, if you need a good starting point, Logo Design Studio Pro comes pre-loaded with over 1,000 logo templates to get you started.
Perfect for business
Total text control
With Logo Design Studio 2.0, you are in control. You have the ability to dynamically add text as an outline of any shape or line, fill any shape with text or you can even create a unique text shape with the powerful Bezier editing tools. On top of that, you'll have access to all fonts that are pre-loaded in your Mac's font book plus you'll receive 15 brand new commercial-use fonts to use in any design, royalty-free.
- 1000+ customizable logo templates to fit the look of any industry or interest
- 2800+ SVG logo objects give you a creative jumpstart to your designs and allow you to edit them further to make entirely new object looks
- Bézier editing visually shows adjustable nodes you can move or delete in order to change the look of shapes, text and curves
- Over 100 creative filters and effects give your logo designs a unique look. Filters include distortions, blurs, transitions, and more using Apple's Core Imaging technology
- Powerful Boolean operations allow you to quickly create complex new shapes by adding and subtracting shapes and text together
- Full support for SVG files, including import and export
- Dynamically add text as an outline of any line or shape; fill a shape with text; or create a unique text shape using Bézier editing
- When drawing freehand on the canvas, the Bézier pen automatically smoothes any choppiness to create a natural look to your drawings
- Import and export your logo in all popular formats (SVG, PDF, PSD, JPG, TIFF, BMP and more) including transparent backgrounds
- Summarize your identity using the Slogan & Tagline resource library to browse through over 500 pre-written taglines
- 15 commercial use fonts to use in any design, royalty free
- Over 500 background textures to help stylize text and shapes
- NEW Knife tool to slice graphics on the canvas
- NEW Eraser tool to remove parts of graphics
- NEW Blend tool to create 3D tunnel effects and unique shapes
- NEW Component Library to save and resuse new graphics you create
- Advanced color control options, and linear & radial gradients help sharpen your look
- Trademark logo guidelines help secure your identity
- Full layer support
- Easy alignment tools
Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 - Some customers are experiencing issues with this product on Yosemite 10.10. We are looking into this to determine the problem. Not all customers experience issues on Yosemite so it may be dependent on the individual computer. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you experience any issues with the program.
800Mb Hard Disk Space
If you would like to change the look of the logo object on the canvas, click the object to see the anchors appear around the object. You can then click on a corner anchor and drag the anchor to resize the object (hold down the Shift button on the keyboard to keep the aspect ratio of the object as you resize it).
You can also add a filter to the selected object by clicking the Effects icon in the Inspector toolbar. Click the Filters tab, check the "Apply All Filters" checkbox and then browse through the filters from the dropdown arrow. You can remove any filter at any time by simply unchecking the individual filter or the "Apply All Filters" checkbox.
The SVG Objects and the Raster Objects that are included with Logo Design Studio Pro are located in (Macintosh HD) | Library | Application Support | Logo Design Studio Pro. The SVG Objects included in Logo Design Studio Pro 2 can be used in any other vector application (Adobe Illustrator, etc.).
|Only $3999||Buy Download|
Add Logo Design Studio Pro 2.0 to your cart and get all 3 of these industry expansion packs for only $14.99, a savings of 50%!
Add construction-themed templates and objects to Logo Design Studio Pro 50 brand new templates & 250 objects for professionals Make it easy for people to understand what your business can do for them
Add construction-themed templates and objects to Logo Design Studio Pro
50 brand new templates & 250 objects for professionals
Make it easy for people to understand what your business can do for them